If you look at the dropdown menus at the top left corner of the FCAC home page, you'll notice that Redneck Press now has pages up for each of the chapbooks we'll publish this year as well as the anthology White Trash, which we'll publish in 2012. I want to reiterate, as I have elsewhere, that FCAC and Redneck Press are committed to printing work from women in the next year or two. We'll do this by announcements via WOM-PO and VIDA as well as our normal promotional outlets, in the hope and trust we'll get more submissions from women. Submissions for the 2012 chapbook series (three slots) are open. Please email me a manuscript of no more than twenty-five poems in .pdf (preferred), .odt, .doc, .docx, or.rtf formats, attached to an email (rusty DOT Barnes AT gmail DOT com) with details of why you think Redneck Press/FCAC is the right press for you. Please don’t send me bullshit. Read the blog, the stories, the poems, the manifesto, and be sure you’ve read a published poem or two in the last century and can demonstrate that knowledge by what you’ve written. You could buy and read our first chapbook release, too. That wouldn’t hurt your chances at all.
- Jim J Wilsky on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- LINDA MCQUARRIE-BOWERMAN on Two Poems, by Matthew Borczon
- Matt Borczon on April 5, 2022, 11:13 PM, prose by Bart Solarczyk
- Bart Solarczyk on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- William trent pancoast on Vietnam. Fucking Vietnam, fiction by William Trent Pancoast