Sorry for the spam; I won't do it often, but here's the news: my free e‑book/chapbook is available now. It's called Redneck Poems and it's part of the MiPOesias Chapbook Series. It's available for free via Scribd and Issuu and in print (free on iPad) for a small fee via Magcloud. It's even on Goodreads if you find it in your heart to rate or review it: Goodreads. It's my first poetry chapbook and I hope you like it. If you do, lemme know. If not, don't harsh my buzz. Just kidding. If you tell me it sucks, though, I'll probably ball up for 15 or 16 hours and then kill something cute like a bunny. Just an FYI.
- Jim J Wilsky on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- LINDA MCQUARRIE-BOWERMAN on Two Poems, by Matthew Borczon
- Matt Borczon on April 5, 2022, 11:13 PM, prose by Bart Solarczyk
- Bart Solarczyk on Everything is Relative, fiction by Michael Bracken
- William trent pancoast on Vietnam. Fucking Vietnam, fiction by William Trent Pancoast